Tuesday 6 January 2015

Marwa Visits Agha Noor in Karachi

This year, I mean , last year now (December 2014), I decided to pack my suitcases and whizz off to my family home in Karachi to visit my dear mum and dad. Ofcourse, the trip would've been utterly incomplete without paying a visit to one of Asian Designers very successful designer's new store, Agha Noor, at Dolmen Mall.
 

I visited the store on several occasions; to meet Hira (CEO of Agha Noor), to order the new collection and to collect it too. During my back and forth visits, I noticed a trend in how Agha Noor's store was. It was busy! Whether it was in the afternoon, evening or even at night! The store was heaving at all times and most of the time the racks had been emptied in the evening by hungry customers' shopping during the day or I'd see customers literally snatching kurtas out of each others hands! Blimey, talk about serious buyers!

To add substance to my above stated comments, here are the evidences:


The shop itself is simple in white and gold, modern and very spacious making it a pleasant place to walk around with massive, comfy, cushioned sofas in the middle for people who tag along shoppers but aren't actually shopping! Like bored kids or elderly people..

Whats New at Agha Noor?
Agha Noor have extended their 'just selling' kurtas policy to now selling pencil trousers in various colours and sizes (coming soon to AD), matching lace/net shawls, two-piece outfits (kurtis and trousers as a set) and even three-piece suits (all coming to AD very soon!)

Shopping for new stock!!

Stay tuned and the new collection will be coming up soon!!!
If you're not already following me on my social networking sites, then please do now:
http://www.instagram.com/AsianDesignershttps://www.facebook.com/AsianDesignersUKhttp://www.twitter.com/AsianDesigners
w w w . a s i a n d e s i g n e r s . c o . u k 
marwa@asiandesigners.co.uk

1 comment: